Please contact Lauren Piche via email at email@example.com for information on posting an opportunity.
We are happy to post your Human Resources position. Free for members, $50 per post for not-yet members. Payment through PayPal is accepted below.
Human Resources Generalist - MAXIMUS
As a Business Partner, lead full employment life cycle including the development and implementation of, onboarding, individual and management development, performance management and organizational effectiveness, employee relations, and regulatory compliance processes to attract, retain, develop and engage a talented and diverse workforce for organizational excellence.
- Manage Employee Relations with assigned Business Partners by conduct coaching, counseling, disciplinary action recommendations and approvals through termination, employee complaint investigation and resolution.
- Lead Employee Engagement initiatives by collaborating with leadership on employee development, recognition and effective supervision.
- Collaborate with Talent Acquisition partner and hiring managers to ensure staffing needs are met
- Assist the Human Capital department in implementation and administration of human capital processes and procedures for all project employees.
- Implement and administer MAXIMUS Corporate policies and procedures (including compliance and health and safety)
- Instruct supervisors, managers and employees on performance evaluation processes
- Conduct exit interviews for voluntary terminations.
- Conduct new hire orientation and coordinate with managers and/or supervisors for new hire start dates and times.
- Generate human resource reports based upon project management requests.
- Process all Leave paperwork through the corporate office.
- Collaborate with Managers, supervisors and employees regarding compensation, benefits and recognition processes.
- Responsible for adhering to established safety standards
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for an extended period of time
- Occasionally lifts, carries, or otherwise moves items weighing up to 25 pounds
- Work is constantly performed in an office environment
- Performs other duties as assigned by management
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent work experience
Background & Experience Required:
- 3 years of human resources experience
- Strong employee relations preferred
- Knowledge of principles and practices of human resources required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, Access, and other computer software applications.
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline oriented work environment
- Ability to execute many complex tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently
- PHR, SPHR, SHRM – CP preferred
Each Human Resources job post charge is $50 for not-yet members. Please note we include a nominal fee to cover the PayPal surcharge.
Copyright © 2020 Capital Region Recruiters' Network - All Rights Reserved.