Updated February 26, 2017
Please contact Nicole Keck for information on posting an opportunity.
Talent Acquisition Manager - Public Consulting Group in Albany, NY
Public Consulting Group (PCG) is a leading public sector management and technology consulting firm that has improved the performance of education, health, and human services agencies for more than 30 years. PCG employs approximately 2,000 people in over 60 offices in the US, Canada, and Europe. PCG Staffing Solutions Organization (PCG SSO) is focused on delighting clients with world-class managed staffing and talent consulting services. PCG is committed to a diverse workforce which is a reflection of our clients and the people they serve. Our organizational culture attracts and rewards people who are results-oriented and interested in making an immediate impact on their community as well as their own career.
The Talent Acquisition Manager is responsible for all activities related to sourcing and recruiting of talent and is the primary company contact for all prospects/applicants/candidates through signing of an offer letter. This role actively manages the entire talent acquisition spectrum inclusive of technology and process. The Talent Acquisition Manager is a client-facing role interacting with hiring managers with varying needs and expectations. This role is responsible for managing vendor relationships for technology, recruiting and service providers. The Talent Acquisition Manager will also deliver on talent consulting projects such as helping our clients develop strategic workforce plans and other strategies to optimize their understanding of talent needs and the talent landscape.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive, fully-factored talent acquisition strategy
- Identify, engage and manage recruitment supplier relationships, including job requisition disbursement strategy and managing external recruitment fees budget
- Develop and maintain sourcing and recruiting processes, scalable to meet PCG SSO growth needs
- Manage technology vendors including Applicant Tracking System (ATS), Vendor Management System (VMS) and Timekeeping (TK)
- Manage service providers including Payroll (PR), Background Checks (BC) and Reference Checks (RC), as well as licensing arrangements with talent portals (Career Builder, LinkedIn)
- Interface with hiring managers regularly to understand talent needs and meet/exceed expectations
- Develop and produce talent acquisition reports for internal and client-facing purposes
- Identify opportunities to raise PCG SSO profile in the talent marketplace
- Demonstrated experience with MS Office Products required
- Strong written and verbal presentation required
- Budget experience preferred
- Familiarity with ATS/VMS/TK systems
- Bachelor’s degree
- Master’s degree or (S)PHR preferred
- 5 years’ experience in talent sourcing and recruiting
- Leadership experience preferred
- Healthcare recruiting preferred
The Glens Falls Hospital is seeking a highly motivated, results driven individual for our Recruiter position. This position is responsible for developing and overseeing programs to attract and retain high quality registered nurses to join us on our Magnet journey. This individual will manage the recruitment process from job requisition through onboarding of new candidates. They will be accountable to create and implement creative marketing and advertising initiatives and participate in networking activities throughout the year. They will act as a strategic business partner with the Nursing Leadership team supporting their objectives and initiatives.
- Bachelors degree in Nursing, Business Administration, Marketing, Human Resources or another business related field
- 2 years experience in recruiting preferred
- 2 years experience in health care preferred